Monday, July 16, 2012

Less than 2 weeks!

Though the birth mother
Is due on August 5th, last week we found out that they are going to induce her on july 26th at 7pm if she doesn't go into labor before then. I have been going to doctor appointments every week with the birth mom. I have seen ultrasounds of the baby every time. Which is so amazing! Other than the heart defect, he seems to be doing really good. He has been getting perfect scores during the ultrasounds. Tomorrow we have another check-up appointment, so we will get to see how things are going.

We can't hardly believe it is less than 2 weeks. We are so excited, but i need to lay down our future at God's feet every day when I start worrying. I know God has the whole world in His hands and I should have no reason to worry.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...I just found your blog! We hadn't heard your news yet, but we will be PRAYING for you all in the days ahead! I LOVE the name of your blog, and I LOVE the story behind it. God is so completely able to turn what we view as ruined into treasure! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete