Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Two Weeks After Surgery

Wow! Two weeks ago Cameron had his open heart surgery. Time seems to be going so fast when I think back over these last couple weeks. Even though July 27th seems like so long ago. I have not been home since July 26th and miss being there. I don't want to be an hour away from Cameron though, so I just stay. Each night as I lay in bed, the city noise never ends. Sirens seems to be sounding all the time, specially when I am trying to sleep! Lol As much as I miss the open farm land and just being home, I am content and want to go home when Jordan and I can take our son home.

Right now I am holding Cameron in my arms. Since he got the breathing tube out, we have been able to hold him everyday! He is such a sweet little boy. Cameron is having a good day and is very happy in his mommy's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment