Sunday, November 24, 2013


Early this morning cameron started having fevers again.   They drew blood cultures and so far they aren't showing anything.   He has had a fever all day and nothing seems to get rid of it,  but we aren't sure he is absorbing what he gets in his j feeding tube because his feeds were backing up into his stomach.  So his feeds were stopped most of the day. They are getting ready to give him IV Tylenol and we are hoping this will bring the fever down.  We are unsure if they will do the scheduled procedure tomorrow morning of if it will need to be postponed a day or two because of the fevers.  

1 comment: