Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Surgery Postponed

Well, no surgery tomorrow. Cameron started having fevers yesterday and has been having some upper respiratory problems. So far all cultures are negative, but something is going on. They thought maybe there was in infection in his throat, but the scope didn't show anything. They started IV antibiotics on him yesterday, just to be safe. The earliest they would do surgery would be Monday, but it all depends what happens the next few days. When he is sleeping he is so comfortable, but when he is awake I can tell he doesn't feel good.

I know God has a reason for everything and a perfect plan for Cameron, in times like these it is so hard to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment